Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Flash Backs

I have really enjoyed looking at the Halloween flash backs that many of you have posted on your blogs. So, I thought I would post all of the Halloween's our family has had since we have been blessed with children. I have really enjoyed looking back over the last five years and I hope you all post Halloween flash backs if you haven't already!! :)


Lily was just over one month on her first Halloween. She was dressed like a pumpkin and slept through all the fun of handing candy out at her house.

My little Ladybug was 13 months old on her second Halloween, isn't she just precious!!!

Lily was an adorable flapper girl when she was two, and Cooper was a cuddly bear for his first Halloween (he was also just over one month old, that's what I get when I have two September babies).

"Belle" was 3 and my ferocious lion was 1. Of course Lily thought he was her "Beast". :)
Last year we had a beautiful ballerina who was 4 and a "scary" dragon who was 2. They love Halloween and are very much looking forward to dressing up this year. Stay tuned for pics of their new costumes!!

11 comments:

laura said...

I love your little Lion :) he's so darn cute! And Lily was such a cute little lady bug:)

Samantha said...

cute pics. next year you'll have to figure costumes out for THREE!!

Kara said...

I wish I had seen this earlier and I would have asked to borrow the bear costume for Cole! He is going to be a ghost I think, then Baby Jesus for the KidFest scene.

Lily and Cooper are too cute, I can't wait to see next year's pics!

Leslie said...

They are just too cute! I love the costumes, especially the lady bug and the lion!

The Garvie Family said...

Cute pictures....I love that little lion!!

Hilary said...

I also love the little lion. For some reason I just love little lion costumes. Can't wait to see them this year.

Anonymous said...

I love the flapper costume and the lion costume. They are very cute.

Pambo said...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing little kids in their costumes! Lily and Cooper are adorable. Can't wait to see what they wear this year.

Ashlee Osborn said...

Oh, how cute! That is just how I love to picture Lily - as Belle, my favorite Disney character. I love that she thought Cooper was her Beast.

Becky said...

You know, I haven't made a Halloween costume for anyone in your family -maybe we should address that for next year :) My grandkids are too cute, as usual!

Shannon said...

You have had the best costumes for your kids! I love it! Sadie was a ladybug this year - for her 2nd Halloween! Oh, so cute!