Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!

Well, most of my friends and family who read my blog already know our big news, but incase you don't-I will soon be entering the ranks of "mother of three"!! I know what you are thinking, "She has lost her mind!" As crazy as life will soon be, we couldn't be happier. Number three will be here at the end of July. My actual due date is August 6th, but because of my dreaded c-sections the baby will be a little early. There must be something in the water around here, because there are so many pregnant ladies, you better watch out you just might be next!! :)
You will have to excuse the incredibly long list of pictures I posted this time. There were just too many pictures from Christmas to choose from. We had a great holiday, but I am glad things are starting to slow down a little bit. Maybe I will actually potty train Coop! :(


Cooper is modeling the shirt he wore at Christmas time, this is how we told Josh's family. My family already knew, because a girl has got to talk to somebody right?! His shirt says BIG Brother Summer 2008. We actually had to tell them at Josh's Mema's house, they didn't "get" his shirt.

Lily is playing with her cousin Zoe, these two have so much fun together, I wish we saw them more often!!

Here is Jamie (Josh's mom), Mema (Josh's grandma), Josh, Lily, and Cooper. Four generations are in this picture.

Santa Claus came to Pa and Mim's house and the kids got quite a haul!

Lily loves her new Baby Alive doll

Cooper just loves to open presents

Ella loved her presents and baby Ryder's presents

Josh does a great job capturing our Christmas morning on video
My parents gave the kids these cool riding toys. Lily of course didn't like all the cameras that were outside with all the adults so she pouted on Pa's lap for awhile!
She finally decided to give the toy a try, and she loves it
Cooper rode like a champ, he was so cute!
And last but not least our new family addiction, Guitar Hero. Here is Sally trying to give Mom her best guitar playing advice. We all had so much fun being rock stars!!

10 comments:

laura said...

I'm really excited for you guys! I saw those riding toys you were talking about.... They look like alot of fun!

Kara said...

Wow...I hadn't heard, CONGRATS!!! It looks like you had a great Christmas present!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I am just adjusting to life with one - I can't imagine 3! You'll do a great job! Looks like you all had a great Christmas!

Becky said...

Yeah, sorry about the comment on Katie's blog, because you posted too:) Great pics, but I'm not too sure about the aging "rock star."

Ashlee Osborn said...

My mom told me that Lily said she was going to have another brother or sister soon...how exciting! Congratulations!!! Both of your kids are so cute; I can't wait to see the next little cutie :)

Stacy said...

Congratulations Girl it is about time! I am not drinking the water! Ha
I can't wait to see another little Harrel baby there so cute!
Hope to see you soon!

Jessica Terbrock said...

Congratulations on number three!!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear what you are having this time!

Melissa said...

How exciting, three is a very good number :) Congrats, with the new baby coming to the family.

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Our babies will be the same ageI (I'm due July 27th)! So when did you find out? Probably not much later than me, right? (Nov. 24 to be exact). Congrats, mommy!

Hilary said...

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. I was so happy to hear about the new little Harrel coming!