Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Decorating the Tree!

I know it is sad that I am just now posting pictures of the kids decorating the tree. We actually decorated right after Thanksgiving. Lily truly loves to decorate, she just can't get enough. Coop did help but he lost interest soon after we started. I have always enjoyed decorating for Christmas so it is nice to see the joy on their faces when it is time to get the tree out, its also nice to have their help!
I have also posted pictures of the kids and their dad playing in the snow. Lily couldn't wait to get ouside in the snow. Yes, it did snow but it wasn't the "fun to play in snow" it melted almost as soon as you touched it but she didn't mind at all. I wish I still enjoyed the simple things in life. I prefer to stay inside where I am warm and dry!

Lily and Cooper are showing off their huge muscles!!

Aren't they sweet!



Lily and Cooper enjoyed eating the ice just as much as playing in the snow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics. Hopefully we'll get some more snow for the kids to play in!

Jessica Terbrock said...

The tree is beuatiful. They did a good job. I just love the footy pajamas...so much fun. I am glad the kids got to enjoy the winter weather.

Becky said...

I miss you guys... it is a good thing we are seeing you soon!

Mandy said...

I can't wait to see the kiddos!! Miss you guys.